CODE OF ETHICS
- Recognize the dignity of Residents. Treat Residents with respect.
- Will not engage in intimidation, harassment or any demeaning actions toward Residents
- Maintain a safe and drug/alcohol free environment.
- Employment requires 1 year of abstinence.
- Staff members will remain abstinent and clean.
- Staff will agree to random UDS and or Breathalyzer testing.
- Staff will never engage in any financial affairs of Residents.
- Staff will not borrow or lend money to residents.
- Staff will respect the rights of Residents. Assure that no contraband is on the property.
Downloadable Code Of Ethics